Sunday, January 17, 2010

Planners Plan to Plan Plans


Greetings to you all,

It has been a busy week for me and next week looks even more busy. I am working on the tail end of a large military planning project that will take the US military in Iraq through its final with drawl Dec 2011. While I can not discuss the details, I can say the some of my work is meaningful to setting Iraq on a course towards stability and growth as free nation. On the other hand, some of my work simple feeds a large machine capable of eating lots and lots of information (with little effect) to show on the other end.

To capture the second half of what I do, I enclosed a cartoon that describes the life of the planner (which is my title). CDR Christopher Culver, J9 Deputy for Planning. It is my goal this coming year to make this cartoon as untrue as possible. Since the week is full, I think I will sign off for now.

Blessings to you all and Bless the people in Haiti